We pride ourselves on the excellence of our advice and high-quality service. As experienced negotiators, we always aim to broker an agreement at an early stage but, if court proceedings cannot be avoided, our lawyers (one of whom originally qualified as a barrister) are tenacious and will fight for you to reach the resolution you seek.
Winckworth Sherwood's Family Law Solicitors advise on:
- Separation and divorce and their financial consequences
- The appropriate jurisdiction for issuing proceedings
- Cohabitation, and cohabitation agreements
- Pre nuptial civil partnership and post nuptial civil partnership agreements
- Issues involving children – including contact and residence disputes, frequently with cross-border implications
- International enforcement of maintenance and financial orders
Read what our clients say:
Areas of particular expertise include cross-jurisdictional disputes, the tracing of missing assets, analysis of company accounts, enforcement and cases involving family run businesses.
Family issues often involve commercial and corporate law, property law and trusts (both on and off shore). The firm has a wealth of expertise in these areas.
Our highly experienced family team will provide you with discrete expert advice when either you or a member of your family is experiencing a life-changing event. We strive to provide you with both sensible and imaginative solutions and empathetic support enabling you to achieve your aims.
Upcoming Events :
Anti-Social Behaviour Act receives Royal Assent
Thu 24 Jul 2014
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB